Why Choose MCO?
- Stability: With over 40 years of experience in providing excellent service, you can count on us to stick around.
- Respect: We foster an environment that values your knowledge, ideas and contributions.
- Equipment: We provide dedicated, late model trucks utilizing the best technology available.
- Opportunity: Our training opportunities and compensation packages enable you to grow with the company for years to come.
- Family: We use the term “family” because it expresses who we are and what we expect from each other.
Would You Like to Join the MCO Family?
We offer extensive benefits and competitive pay in a family environment:
Company Driver Benefits
- A modern fleet of trucks with the latest technology
- Paid vacation, sick leave & flexible holiday time off
- 401k savings plan with employer match
- Tax free per diem pay for OTR drivers
- FREE medical coverage for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Weekly direct deposit
- SIRIUS satellite radios available
OWNER OPERATOR BENEFITS
- Direct deposit, Weekly Settlements
- Bobtail Insurance at competitive prices
- Satellite communication in every truck
- 24-hour dispatch
Below you will find a list of current open positions which you may apply to online or in person. Contact us by phone for more information. 800-239-0869, ext. 6054
All driver applicants will be required to possess a TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) prior to beginning work with MCO Transport. For more information on how to obtain a card, click here or call 855-347-8371.